วันอังคารที่ 16 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

Brunton Glow Mate; Key Ring Compass Reviews



Read more Reviews I needed a compass, who worked on the door. The compass fits comfortably in your pocket and correct. I would recommend this product.
I bought a Brunton Glow Mate Key Ring Compass because it has always been a problem instructions on Map Quest as a 'Start drive to the north. "E's small, easy to carry all the time, and very useful for drivers.
When I opened the package, I immediately thought it looked like $ 1 or $ 2 dollars could recall trinket shop.

I kept it for one day, decided that it was nothing special, and Amazon, said that he wants back.

At that time, told me that I could return the item because Amazon contain dangerous substances which are against the policies of shipping from Amazon, which is not lost. I was surprised because it was ... a compass! I had to send some e-mails back and forth across the Amazon, and then said that the liquid inside the compass is "absolute ethanol - a dangerous element that would receive back. I'm still interested to know how the ship managed to Amazon first, but .

This element, in my opinion, is too expensive. Maybe not 1 star, but this one is located between 4 and 5 stars that there are no comments on this article.
Discription : Quite light ring, compass, 9041 points magnetic north at any time day or night, with that classic glow dark background. Brass split key ring for easy access. 5? Instance look quick and easy. Limited lifetime warranty. Contact Customer Service 1-800-443-4871 1-800-443-4871 (or) support@brunton.com
Read more Brunton Glow Mate; Key Ring Compass

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น