วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 11 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

Brunton Classic Compass Reviews



Read more Reviews This seems to be strong, and we bought at our newest Scouts, as part of their Christmas gift. I find just what you need, and we hope that many of the scores for camping and hiking use. Update magazine as one of the elements is more: o)

This is a good compass, but I bought for my 7 year old daughter and is too large (about 3 "x 4"). There is nothing in the description of the scale, which contains hazardous chemicals. I tried to go back because I bought something smaller from Amazon and they said they can not go because it is part of HAZMAT. Transport was a problem on the road for me. After numerous calls, and convert back and forth, finally gives me the loan and said compass a useful organization.

Discription : Compass Type: Pocket Compass Length: 3.5. Width: 2.5.
Read more Brunton Classic Compass

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น