วันอังคารที่ 16 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

Brunton 15TDCL Compass Reviews



Read more Reviews I am so glad that I was in the bushes waiting for an old compass, which is an industry standard is made by Brunton, so there can be an older name (I forget what it is). The compass has all the accessories that make it very nice easy to use, and mirror settings for the decline. Instructions tell how to adjust the decline, but with a screwdriver blade attached at the top of the bezel screw. Get a good book for Transport (I recommend "Role and Compass" by Bjorn Hjellstrom).
I have not had to use in this field so far, but quality unit is very impressive. He turns the dial freely, but not upset at what ever. Declination adjustment function is great, should contribute significantly to accuracy.

I will use a compass to find activities to help children learn to focus, compass, but I think it's too complicated (and expensive!) For children to handle.

Note that this is true, and in Sweden in China. It's worth every penny. This is a compass that can go up to his grandchild ...
Discription : 15TDCL 360 Brunton Elite Mirrored Compass - Brunton F15TDCL.
Read more Brunton 15TDCL Compass

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น